Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Surprise, welcome LM Elena + CherryDollsBoutique!

Hello, if anyone follows me on Instagram you probably saw this already. However, I would still like to post it here as well. Moving on, I adopted this beautiful girl, Little Monica Elena, who has been on my wishlist for forever from the second-hand market on DoA.

*Doll nudity warning!!!!*


She came with postcards, CoA, face-up, eyes, and a wig.


The reasons why she was so cheap because she was damaged, she has a chipping on her arm. 


She also have some chippings on her face up, mainly her eyeliners and lip color (you can't really noticed it in pictures but in real life it's noticeable).


Nevertheless, she's a gorgeous girl. I'm very glad I was able to adopt her! I've been saving bunch of MSD outfits for when I would finally own a full MSD girl. Although, technically she's not my first MSD that arrived to me... Can anyone take a wild guess what MSD I have? Here is a hint, she's from Fairyland (one of the special head) and I currently have her body on layaway. 

Also, if anyone is wondering this outfit is from Soom Serin & Rico

I still haven't name her, does anyone have a suggestions?


I also would like to make a special shout-out to CherryDollsBoutique on Etsy, she's super nice and her clothes are amazing! I followed her on Instagram and she made this gorgeous "Space Unicorn" corset with fabric glue. However, I wasn't too fond of the fabric glue, so I sent a messaged asking if she could make the same corset but with sewing and to my surprise she agreed and was very fast on working on my commission. I highly recommend her and would definitely buy from her again!

She packaged the corset in a cute polka-dots box. In addition to the corset I also ordered a metallic legging/pants from her. 


Here is the close-up of the corset. This is meant to be for my secret Fairyland girl.


I tired it on Elena and it fits her pretty good, it's such a gorgeous corset!


Thanks for reading, and I'll be post more stuff regarding Scarlett very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving this lovely girl! Do you find it hard to find clothes in her size?
    I love the pastel colors she's got going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually think it's easier to find clothes for her since she seem to be "standard MSD". The clothes I got for her so far fits nicely. ^-^

      Delete