Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Gorgeous Soom Outfit & The Mischievous Siblings

I saw this beautiful Soom outfit for sale for a little while now and I just had to have it. It's the SFC 1309 biweekly outfit. It's really well made and I love the top of the dress so much! I've never own Soom's limited outfit before but I'm glad I decided to buy it. At first I was afraid that it would be too big for Scarlett's body (Senior Delf Girl Type 3 body), but it fit way better that what I expected. And of course I had to drag Scarlett to another photo shoot since it's such a gorgeous dress. She looks so divine like she came out from a fairy tale.  



Here is a full body shot. ^^


What the outfit comes with.


I'm not sure if I mentioned here but I sent Raine and Anri out for a face up. So a week ago I received a package from Momochu (Motomi Polkka Field), and my little siblings finally came home. Momochu did a wonderful job with their face ups, and I can't thank her enough. 


That's all for this post. I planned to take a little photo shoot for Raine and Anri later. As always thanks for reading!






8 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous with that dress! Senior Delf clothes fit the Soom SG girls quite nicely ^^

    The little ones look adorable with their new faceups! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And there will be more photos of the little ones soon. :D

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and suits her so well!!!

    Souldoll zenith dresses fit supergem girls too, so they might fit your girl as well. I have one of those dresses and they are simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for your suggestions! I'll definitely check out the Souldoll Zenith dresses. ^^

      Oh which dress do you have from Soom?

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress, I always love soom's LE outfits, they're so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous, I love her body so high and the expression in his eyes *333* but the suit is so beautiful ... it's what I like <3333333 you have a decent BJD exposure, congratulations ^^ And the two heads end I have like so much~ Makeup is excellent :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm very fond of fantasy clothing. And thank you for giving the little YOSDs love. ^^

      Delete