Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Feel your Noiz! /(๑òᆺó๑)\

Here is a little box opening of my Noiz nendoroid. I pre-ordered him through AmiAmi back in December. Unfortunately, I don't have Aoba with me right now so he won't be helping me un-box his boyfriend Noiz.

Let's get started! /(,,Ő x Ő,,)\

Noiz came with a cute AmiAmi card, I love seeing their cards. The one I got from Aoba nendoroid had an adorable bunny girl on it.


The front of the box.


The back of the box.


His Rhyme background looks so cool.


Noiz come with two Usagimodoki (Noiz's allmate), the tiny one and the big one. I love the details on him—especially his smiley pin.  


Noiz and his "normal" stoic expression. I can't get over how cute those Usagimodoki are!


I think my favorite expression for him is his haughty grin! ૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა 

Noiz: Play Rhyme with me.

Aoba: ....... I don't play Rhyme. -`д´-


Here is his hurt expression. 


Alright, this is the last spam of Noiz I swear. I love how he can sit on the giant Usagimodoki. 



Thanks for reading. ByeBye~ ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა




2 comments:

  1. Oooh you beat me to it with the Noiz-review! :D Lovely pictures~ <3 I think GSC did an awesome job with Noiz, he's so detailed. Noiz is not my favorite of Aoba's boyfriends (ahem... Koujaku <3) but I still like him and I kinda find myself liking this Nendoroid even more that Nendoroid Aoba...

    ...Nendoroid Koujaku looked so wonderful in WonderFes! If the retail-Koujaku will look as good as the colored prototype did, he'll be even cooler than Nendoroid Noiz though! <3 Hopefully they'll make all the DMMd main cast into Nendos, I'm a little worried because there hasn't been a new announcement of future DMMd fig releases, but they are pushing the Touken Ranbu characters out so quickly. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! I would love to see your review of Noiz too. Noiz is actually my fave bf for Aoba, although I do love Aoba with everyone. I can't wait to see Koujaku in real person. I will definitely order him. I hope next nendoroid of DMMd will be Clear (they better not stop with just Koujaku)! I wish Orange Rouge will release all N+C game characters.

      Delete